Posted 2022-08-07 by Dholera Greenfield Smart City
What Is the Latest News About Dholera Smart City in 2022?
Dholera Smart City - A Vision of Hon PM Narendra Modi is started getting buzzing now. There is some fantastic news coming in last month with more focus and investment which is boosting and bringing focus on Dholera again. Attaching an image for some key development and update for Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR).
Dholera SIR Development Highlights:-
Some Benefits are:
- You will be owning a land in smart city with world class infrastructure and amenities.
- Your plot will give you almost 1.5 times value in next 2–3 years.
- Facilities in smart cities include Roads with underground ducts for stormwater, underground pipelines for water, gas, sewage, electricity, ICT, etc.
- Town planning roads, Dholera is being developed as per Town planning schemes.
- Zone wise classification of area, like Industrial zone, Knowledge &IT zone, City Center, High Access corridor, Residential zone etc.
- Smart city is well planned by Halcrow.
- Tenders are allocated to companies like Aecom, L&T, SPML, Torrent, etc, and India’s first electric vehicles battery manufacturing hub for lithium-ion batteries by Tata chemicals will be in Dholera. Dholera international airport (cargo cum passenger on 1426 ha of land). Ahmedabad to Dholera 250 m expressway.
Dholera Smart City Latest News Update:
Stage Set for Tata-Airbus to Manufacture Aircraft:
Gujarat Govt Offers Land at Dholera SIR Where an International Airport Is Coming Up; Consortium to Manufacture C-295 Military Transport Aircraft at the Facility.
The Tata-Airbus consortium, which has won the Indian government order to manufacture C-295 military transport aircraft, is in final consultations with the state government to set up a manufacturing plant in Gujarat. Tata is zeroing in on a suitable location for the plant. The Gujarat government has offered land in Dholera Special Investment Region to the Tata group to set up the plant. According to official sources, Tata is also eyeing other locations in Gujarat.
Gujarat Government Announces Semiconductor Policy 2022 -2027 Dholera SIR:
The Government of Gujarat Today Announced Semiconductor Policy 2022-27 for Semiconductor and Display Manufacturing. With This Gujarat Has Become the First State to Announced Dedicated Policy for Such Production. The Policy Intends to Create 2 Lakh Employment in Next Five Years.
Dholera Sir: Companies Show Interest to Invest in India’s First Greenfield Industrial Smart City Under PLI Scheme:
Many companies applying for Product Link Incentive (PLI) schemes have generated keen interest to invest in Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR), India’s first Greenfield industrial smart city being developed near Ahmedabad.
Ahmedabad to Get Its Second Airport at Dholera by June 2024:
Ahmedabad will get its second airport by June 2024 at Dholera. The PM Modi-headed cabinet committee on economic affairs approved the proposal to develop phase-I of a Greenfield airport 80 km from Ahmedabad at an estimated cost of Rs 1,305 crore. Catering to nearby regions too, the airport will get multi-modal connectivity through a six-lane expressway, rapid transport system, broad gauge railway line and a dedicated freight corridor under the PM Gati Shakti program, Union I&B minister Anurag Singh Thakur said Tuesday.
Gujarat: Tata Power commissions 300 MW solar plant in Dholera:
The 300 MW Solar Plant project at Dholera was commissioned on Monday by Tata Power Renewables, a subsidiary of Tata Power. The company said that 774 million units will be produced every year by this project and there will be a reduction in carbon emissions by 7.04 lakh metric tonnes every year. The plant commissioned by Tata is the largest single-axis solar tracker system in the country.